Much like stance, popping is the foundation to a world of tricks.
That said it can often be a frustrating and lengthy process working out how to make all the pieces fit together.
This popping module will clarify all the truths and expel the many myths, especially the dreaded edge and release!
Understanding why you need to do what you need to do should make all the difference.
We include this module on all our “Flat Water Heaven” clinics abroad!
Possible Course Content:
- Kite and board principles and relation to popping
- Body position and dynamic movements for hooked in popping
- Approach, carve, take off and the oh so important landing
- Pop, Pop to Toeside, Pop to Blind
- Popped Grab (tail, indy, nuclear)
- Popped Front Loop, Popped Back Loop
- Back Loop to Toeside, Front loop to toeside
- Front to Blind, Back to Blind
Typically this clinic will include interactive analysis, on the simulator, on the water and from video footage. Your kit will also be scrutinized to ensure that you are not fighting it and that it is set up to perfection. Customised feedback will enable you to not only improve on the day but also give you personal goals to take away and work on.