Aimed at those who have completed a level 1/2 IKO/BKSA beginners course but:
- don’t yet have the confidence to go it alone
- are not quite ready to invest in the equipment
- would like more water starting, re-launching and basic riding
- would like more time on a kite and on the water
- need a refresher as your course seems a distant memory
- would like coaching on own kit’s 1st outing
- Equipment choice and set-up
- Understanding a 4 line, 5 line or bow style kite.
- Water starting
- Water re-launching
- Basic stance
By the end of this you will hopefully be blasting around with a huge grin, wondering when on earth you are ever going to find time to work again!